The property is located in the village of Draycott in the Clay in Staffordshire. The asset is accessible via the B5017 (Stubby Lane) and A50 which links to both the motorway links, M1 & M6.
Nearby industrial estates include Marchington Industrial Estate, Dove Valley park, located on the A50 directly to the north.
The property comprises a 238,880 sq ft distribution warehouse complex, constructed in various phases between the 1950's and 1990's. The main building consists of four distinct areas and there are two ancillary detached vehicle maintenance buildings, a store, two storey office block and detached security gatehouse building.