The Former Yew Tree Inn is located on Chester Road North, on the North East outskirts of Kidderminster Town Centre.The existing property comprises a two storey building formally the Yew Tree Public House together with beer garden and carpark.
Planning consent has recently been obtained for the comprehensive redevelopment of the site which includes conversion of the existing building to a single dwelling.
The site benefits from the following planning consent:-
Conversion of public house to one residential dwelling and development of nine dwellings with associated parking and access.
(Planning application Ref No 15/0020/FULL)
The approved scheme comprises the following:
* 5 x 4 bed town houses (3.5 storey with intergral carport)
* 1 x 4 bed town house (2.5 storey with carport)
* 3 x 2 bed flats (3 storey building)
* 1 x 3 bed detached dwelling (conversion of the 2 storey pub)
(It may be possible to alter the approved layout in order to create 4 bedrooms)
17 car parking spaces shall be provided for residents together with 3 visitor spacesOffers are invited for the site.
All proposals should specify the following:
2) Funding status
3) Proposed time scales for exchange and completion